PDF to Word Converter free download
Pdf format is very popular these days, it is compatible with almost any system and any platform(desktop, laptop, tablet phone) and it doesn't take up a lot of space. But what do you do in case you want to edit or convert a pdf file? The answer is very simple; you have to use Pdf to Word Converter, the best pdf editor!
PDF to Word converter free download
is a program to convert Adobe PDF documents into Microsoft Word format with a minimum loss of formatting information and no extra steps from the end user.
Main features of this great pdf editor are including:
How to convert pdf to word
- extracts paragraph alignment information and keep the same formatting
- converts images and drawings like charts
- you can edit and re-use the content of your pdf file
- no other product needs to be installed in order to run PDF to Word converter
- it's 100% free to use and to convert pdf to word or word to pdf files
- no limits on file size or number of converted files
- scanned pdf can also be converted
- the files are not stored online, so you are safe if you want to edit pdf with a sensitive information
with PDF to Word Converter? First of all this is a light and easy to use product. Here are some simple steps that should convert your PDF to word with just few clicks:
- Open the application PDF to Word converter free download. If you don't have it installed, please download and install it from here and go to the "Convert" tab.
- Click on the "PDF to Word" button.
- In "Selection destination" pop-up window type the file name in the "File name:" section.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your Word file.
What type of PDF files you can edit, fill or convert
- Native PDF files, generated from an electronic source.
- Scanned PDF files, converted in an electronic format from paper documents.
- Vector PDF file generated by Illustrator, Photoshop or other software.
- Image PDF file from an image scan or other electronic images used as a single or multiple images.
- Fill in forms PDF, generated to be filled directly in the file.
There are other scenarios when our product
PDF to Word Converter
can save you in the last minute. For example, if you remember something very important before the meeting and you have to edit you document, but you don't have the original file, you just can edit the current file like this:
- Open the application and load the file.
- Go to tab "Edit" and chose one of the option from there:
- You can add any image to you document using the option "insert image"
- You can add you company logo using the option "insert watermark"
- If you find any mistake or any typo in you document, you can fix it without converting it from PDF to word using the option "insert text overlay"
- The final step is to save your doc to pdf and you are ready to go!
If you want to know how to convert your PDF to a Word Document in a variety of ways, just follow these easy steps from above and your job will be done very fast! Click here