Word to PDF Converter
What is a doc file, docx file or Word doc?
How many times did you need to convert Word to PDF
files? Of course you needed for many times to convert Word to PDF. Now you can convert Word files in few seconds with our application Word to PDF converter free download
DOC, doc or docx is a filename extension for documents, an abbreviation of 'document', generally in the proprietary of Microsoft Word Binary File Format. Historically, the doc format was used to write documents in plain text. During the 1980s, WordPerfect used DOC as the extension of their proprietary format. Later, in 1983, Microsoft chose to use the DOC extension for their proprietary Microsoft Word format. The original uses for the extension have largely disappeared from the PC world.
How to convert word to PDF, doc to PDF or docx to PDF with PDF to Word converter.
- Open your Word to PDF converter application and select "Convert" tab.
- Click the Word to PDF converter button.
- In the opened "Select source" window, select your Word file.
- Click the "Open" button to select your Word file for conversion.
- In the "Select destination" window you need to type your PDF file name.
- Click "Save" button to start Word to PDF converter process.
When you need to convert Word to PDF files
- When you hurry and you want to have an universal format available for view without any Word editor.
- Export an official paper from Word to PDF.
- When you're on the plane and want to prepare your papers for business meetings.
- Email a light version of your Word file.
- When someone asked you to send your work as PDF.
- When you want to download 100% free Word to PDF converter.